- Complete revision of the subject one day prior to the exam date and have sufficient sleep.
- Wear cotton clothes to feel comfortable during the examination.
- Avoid oily and spicy food during the period of examinations
- Check whether you have all the required things like pens (Blue/Black), Pencils, Scale, Eraser, Sharpener, Geometry Box etc., before leaving home.
- Reach the examination centre 1 hour before to the commencement of the exam.
- Make sure that the answer book pages are properly serialized in number(including title pages) as soon as you receive it in the examination hall.
- On receiving the answer book and question paper read the instructions and all the questions thoroughly.
- Mention your Board Roll No. properly in the space provided on the answer booklet and compare with the number on the Admit Card.
- Mention the question number on the left margin of the answer booklet. Avoid circling and half circling the question Numbers
- One should not write his / her name or any miscellaneous unrelated words inside the answer booklet or graphs, maps etc.,.
- Verify all answers once again before submitting to the invigilator.
Written by Ch.Sambasiv Rao, Principal & Chief Administrative Officer, Vikas Vidyaniketan